Banner Health is proud to be a host of Health Journalism 2018, a premier training event for journalists interested in covering health care, medical research, public health issues, consumer health, ethics and the business of health care.
We welcome the opportunity to provide accurate and timely information so journalists can better educate the public on health care issues.
Banner Health conference participants (bios and headshots)
- Peter S. Fine, president and CEO
- Charlie Agee M.D., vice president of care management, chief medical officer-academic delivery, Banner Health, University of Arizona
- Keith Fehr, emergency management director, Banner Health
- John Galgiani, M.D., executive director, Valley Fever Center for Excellence, University of Arizona
- Robert Groves, M.D., executive vice president and chief medical officer, Banner|Aetna joint venture
- Dennis Laraway, chief financial officer, banner Health
- Chuck Lehn, president, Banner Health Network
- Sairam Parthasarathy, M.D., professor of medicine, University of Arizona; director, Center for Sleep Disorders Banner University MediCal Center - Tucson.
- Eric M Reiman, M.D., executive director, Banner Alzheimer's Institute; chief executive officer, Banner Research
- Andreas A. Theodorou, M.D., F.C.C.M., F.A.A.P., chief clinical education officer, Banner - University Medicine Division; professor and vice chair for clinical affairs and quality, Department of Pediatrics, University of Arizona College of Medicine